Yield: 1/2 pound prep time: 1 hour
- 2 ½ cups ap flour
- 3 eggs
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup of fresh spinach or frozen
- In food processor, add the flour, nutmeg, salt and spinach. Begin to pulse for 5-7 seconds about 2-3 times.
- Begin to add the eggs, one at a time and pulse 5-7 seconds about 2-3 times.
- Gradually add the olive oil and continue the pulsing for 5-7 seconds 10 times until all of the ingredients are combined. Dough should be sticky and the elastic.
- Remove from food processor and place on clean and floured work surface and knead about into a ball, wrap in plastic and let rest for 50-60 minutes.
Note: If using frozen spinach, let thaw and squeeze out the excess water. For fresh spinach, blanch them and squeeze out the water.