Spinach Fettuccine Alfredo
Serves about 5-6
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- ¼ cup of unsalted chicken broth
- 2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 14 oz. Spinach Fettuccine (see homemade recipe)
- 20 grape tomatoes (optional)
- Grilled Chicken or meat of your choice
- Add butter in pan on medium-high heat until melted
- Begin to add the heavy cream and stir until all is combine and let cook until reduced by half about 5 minutes.
- Then add the chicken stock, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and begin stirring until all is incorporated
- Drain the fettuccine and add into the Alfredo sauce and mix
- Top with grape tomatoes and grilled chicken.
- Boom! Yummalicious!