Yield: 8 servings Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 3 lbs or 4 pieces boneless chicken cut in halves (8 slices)
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp dry parsley
- salt and pepper, for taste
- Parchment Paper
- Meat tenderizer
- Olive Oil, for grilling
- Wash the chicken and pat dry with paper towel. Slice each piece of chicken in half place in between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
- With a meat tenderizer, start beating the chicken until desired texture.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix. Begin to season all the chicken on both sides.
- On a grill or grill pan, drizzle with olive oil and let heat up on medium-high heat. Place the chicken and let cook on each side 5-6 minutes.
- Happy Eating!
NOTE: Serve with your favorite pasta, rice, salads or potatoes.