Yield: 6-8 servings Prep and Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 3 lbs boneless chicken, small diced
- 3 carrots, julienne
- 1/4 cabbage, julienne
- 6 green onions, small diced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-1/2 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 box (16 oz) of spaghetti
- Wash and towel dry the chicken and place in bowl. Add the ginger, 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce, 1 tbsp of oyster sauce, 1 tbsp of soy sauce and 1 tbsp of Sriracha, mix well to incorporate. Set aside.
- In a large pot add water (no salt) and let come to a boil. Then add the spaghetti noodles and let cook until al’ dente (firm) about 3-4 minutes.
- Using a Wok on high-medium heat add the sesame oil, rice wine vinegar and chicken broth and mix, then add the seasoned chicken and let cook about 2-3 minutes. Then add the flour and fold in immediately avoiding lumps. Gradually add the honey and sugar, mix to incorporate. Begin to add the carrots, cabbage and green onions, fold all and let cook in low heat for about 5-6 minutes.
- Drain the water from the noodles and add in the wok along with 1 tbsp of oyster sauce, 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce, 1 tbsp of soy sauce and 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha. Mix well until all is combined. Serve immediately
- Happy Eating!
NOTE: I did not add salt to the water of the noodles as the soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce contain high sodium. Also, for even a spicier taste, add red dry chili peppers.