Yield: 25-30 shells Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 box (12 oz) jumbo shells
- 32 oz Galbani ricotta cheese
- 6 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1 bag (8 oz) baby spinach
- salt and pepper for taste
- 16 oz Creamy a La Vodka Sauce
- In a large pot filled with water and salt add the jumbo shells to cook. Place a colander on top of the pot and place the spinach to steam (this increases the cooking process).
- Meanwhile, add all the cheeses (reserve 1 oz of the parmesan cheese and 2 oz of the mozzarella) in a bowl then add the spinach (squeeze out the excess water), mix until all is in incorporated. Add salt and pepper and mix again.
- Drain the shells but reserve 1 cup of the starchy water. Add a tablespoon of the three cheese mixture into each shell.
- In a large sauce pan add the Creamy a La Vodka Sauce, 1/2 cup of reserved starchy water from the pasta, add the shells and the reserved cheeses. Cover with a lid and let cook until the cheeses melt.
- Happy Eating!