Yield: Serves 6-8 Prep and Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 6 ripe avocados from Mexico, pitted and peeled
- 1 medium onion, diced small
- 1 medium tomato, diced small
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced small
- 6-7 sprigs of cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, for taste
- In a large bowl add the avocado and mash with a fork or potato masher leaving a few chunks.
- Add all of the ingredients, mix well and serve.
- Happy Eating!
NOTE: Goes great with pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, on top of burgers, or just about anything