Yield: 3 dozen Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 12-18 Cannoli shells, store bought
- 1 (32oz) Galbani Ricotta Cheese
- 1 (80z) cream cheese
- 1 lbs confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- In a bowl of electric mixer with a whisk attachment, add all the ingredients except the sugar and whisk until combined (about 20 seconds). Then gradually add the sugar and whisk on low until all of the sugar is added and incorporated into the cream mixture. The mixture should be at a soft peak.
- Using a piping bag with a large star tip begin to pipe the cream on each end of the cannoli shell. Then sprinkle with confectioners sugar and serve.
- Happy Eating!
NOTE: You can also add chocolate chips, peanut butter morsels, white chocolate chips, etc. Be careful not to over whisk or the mixture will become runny (the ricotta will separate).