Yield: 6-8 servings Prep and Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- 5 lbs. boneless spareribs
- 1 cup Rose’s Homemade Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp hosain sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 cup honey
- 3 tbsp sesame oil + more
- salt and pepper + more for taste
- Wash the spareribs thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper. In a sauce pan on medium heat add the sesame oil (enough to coat the bottom of pan), the spareribs and let cook until brown (about 5-6 minutes).
- In a wok, add sesame oil (enough to coat the bottom), add the cooked spareribs, ginger, honey, the sauces (except the 1 cup Rose’s Homemade Honey BBQ Sauce) and mix until all is incorporated. Let cook for about 1-2 minutes then add Rose’s Homemade Honey BBQ Sauce, mix, add salt and pepper and taste. Let cook for another 2-3 minutes to incorporate all the flavors. Top with sesame seeds or just leave as is.
- Happy Eating!
NOTE: For a better flavor marinate the meat over night or up to 2 days ahead by adding all the ingredients in freezer bag, sealed and refrigerated.