Yield: 6-8 servings Prep and Cooking Time: 3hrs 20 minutes
- 1 box (6oz) Strawberry jello
- 1 can (5oz) Dole Pineapple Chunk, reserve juice
- 1 cup Strawberries, diced small
- 2 cups boiling hot water
- 2 cups Minute Maid Berry Punch Juice with reserved pineapple juice, cold
- Chantilly Cream, optional
- In a sauce pan on high heat, boil at least 3 cups of water.
- Then in a bowl add the packet of jello and set aside.
- Meanwhile, remove the juice from pineapple chunk and reserve.
- In the bowl of powdered jello, add the 2 cups of boiling water and whisk until dissolved and not grainy.
- In a measuring cup, add the reserved pineapple juice and berry punch to measure 2 cups, then add into bowl and whisk to incorporate.
- Begin to add the fruits and mix. Using a ladle add the fruit jello juice in each cup (size is your preference). Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 hours or until jello sets.
- Happy Eating!
NOTE: Topped with Chantilly Cream and 1 sliced strawberry – Yummalicious!