Yield: 4 servings Prep and Cooking Time: 1hr 20minutes
- 4 cubed steaks
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1 tbsp complete seasoning
- salt and pepper for taste
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 3 cups flour
- 3 panic bread crumb
- oil, for frying
- Season the steaks with onion, garlic, parsley, complete seasoning, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl crack open the eggs and add the milk and whisk until incorporated. In two separated shallow plate add the bread crumb on one and the flour in the other. Add salt and pepper in the flour and mix.
- Begin to dip the steak (one at a time) in the flour; then dip into the egg mixture and lastly in the bread crumb.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- In a skillet on medium-high heat, add the oil enough to coat the bottom plus a little more (not too much). Let heat about 350ºF degrees and add the steaks, DO NOT over crowd, then lower the heat to medium-low and let fry about 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Happy Eating!
NOTE: This delicious steak goes great with mashed potatoes or on steak rolls and a side of veggies.