Yield: 10-12 servings Prep and Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 iceberg lettuce, cut and sliced thin
- 8 oz baby spinach
- 2 tomatoes, diced small
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 mango, cut and diced small
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled removed and sliced
- Wash the lettuce and dry with a salad spinner or pat dry with paper towel.
- Add all the above ingredients in a large bowl and mix. Goes great with a raspberry vinaigrette or as is.
- Happy Eating!
NOTE: For a crunchy salad add toasted pecans, walnuts or almonds.